The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, transfer relay - All in ONE unit. Samlex Evolution Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever its needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Using state-of-the-art technology, the Samlex EVO inverter/charger operates at 165 million instructions per second with lightening fast load & response times, has 9 points of physical protection monitoring (being scanned up to 10,000 times per second) to detect fault conditions & protect itself in a vast range of adverse environments.
The EVO-2212 is a 2200 Watt Pure Sine inverter, 12 VDC input, 120 VAC output, 50/60 Hz. It intelligently integrates a 100 Amp 4 stage Battery Charger and a 40 Amp Transfer Relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution.
(EVO-RC remote control sold separately.)AC Inputs
- Two separate AC inputs - one for grid (priority #1), one forgenerator (priority #2), connect simultaneously, no need to reconfigurewhen different power sources are available.
- Generator Input is specifically designed to have more tolerance forwave form distortion, prevents unnecessary rejection of AC input andswitch to inverter by tolerating distorted wave forms that can beproduced by gritty generators
- Each AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. Userdetermines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid orGenerator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by Status Relay contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- Product Manual | Download
- Product Specifications | Download
- Connect a solar charge controller directly to the EVO though theBattery Charger external DC Input, seamlessly integrates solar charginginto the EVO’s power system.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over thegrid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (whenthe grid is available, but might be costly).
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated).
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition ofthe battery. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of thebattery rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float.Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries.
- Programmable - set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging.
Surge Capacity (Power Boost)
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When gridcomes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and thentransfers instantly at zero crossing.
- <16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. When grid islost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place inthe wave form, the transfer takes less than 16ms.
- The EVO has 3X surge power
- Additionally, the EVO has large power overload allowances availablefor long periods of time. Increased inverter capacity means you can sizeyour inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs.
- The EVO operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- The EVO is practically indestructible. It has Bullet-ProofIntelligence in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoringbeing scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions. TheEVO will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown beforeany product damage can be done.
- The EVO-RC remote control (sold separately) can be used to capturedetailed EVO performance data. Records all detected faults and theconditions leading up to them. Data is stored on a removable 16GB SDCard (in the remote). Use data to analyze trends for more efficient useof system resources
- The EVO uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit todetermine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reducesunnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when andwhere the fans are needed.
- Boats, RVs, trucks, specialty vehicles
- Alternative energy, off-grid, cabins, remote locations, areas with unreliable utility power
- Back-up and emergency power applications
|Remote Control||EVO-RC (Optional Remote Control)|
|Dimensions||12.79 x 16.77 x 8.15 in|
|Dimensions||325 x 426 x 207 mm|
|Safety||ETL safety listed to stringent UL standards: 1741, 458, and to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01. EMI/EMC compliant with FCC Part 15(B), Class B and RoHS Compliant.|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|