The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The MagWeb GT (ME-MGT-MW) is the information gateway for our MicroGT 500 microinverters. The unit collects module performance data and transfers this information to an Internet database in real time (retains data for the last 30 days), requiring only a single data and power cable. The MagWeb GT's integrated http web server offers the simplest and most fl exible network integration of any data logger on the market. The user-friendly browser-based interface lets you access your solar array in seconds. The MagWeb GT monitors the microinverters that are connected to the PV modules. Therefore, the communication between inverters and the MagWeb GT does not affect inverter performance, even if the MagWeb GT fails to communicate with the inverters. The MagWeb GT is NOT a revenue grade metering device. Power production data collected by the MagWeb GT is for reference only. Check your utility meter for the real power production of the whole system. Features
- Collects individual module and microinverter statistics
- Communicates in real time
- Requires no additional wiring
- 10 year Warranty
- Magnum MicroGT MagWeb Unit Specifications | Download
- Magnum MicroGT MagWeb Unit Manual | Download
- Magnum MicroGT MagWeb Quick Start Guide | Download
- Accessing MagWeb GT From the Internet | Download
- Array Installation Mao | Download
- Do not plug the MagWeb GT into a power strip or surge protection device, as the filtering from these devices can substantially diminish Power Line Communication performance.
- Establish a connection between the computer and the unit by connecting the unit to a router, or directly to the computer with an ethernet cable
- Register the system with Magnum and activate account.