The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Pre Wired Schneider Electric Conext XW PRO 6848 120/240 vac Inverter for Off grid or Battery based Grid Tie.
6800 watt 48 volt inverter.
AC Bypass Assembly included
Classic 150 installed.
MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext XW PRO inverter that is rated at 6,800 watts and uses a 48 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC and has a two seperate AC inputs. Dont forget to look at our other products that compliment the pre-wired inverter system like our Battery Boxes or Disconnecting Combiners. Our pre wired systems can be configured in about any way needed with any of the common battery based inverters (except Outback). Please contact us for a quote if the System you need is not listed. Below is a simple list of the major components included in the system.
The Whizbang Jr (MNWBJR) current sense module for Classic provides battery state of charge and is included with this product. Features
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Schneider Electric Conext XW PRO Pre-Wired 6848 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid or Battery based Grid tie
- Schneider System Control panel
- MNE250XW E-Panel
- AC Bypass Assembly
- Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (Ground Fault protection) and Arc Fault protection built in.
- Three MNSPD300's (Surge Protection Devices)
- 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the XW Inverter
- Warranty - All MidNite components have a 5 year warranty. XW Inverters are covered by Schneider's manufacturers warranty.
- MidNite E-Panel, Classic Charge Controller and SPD's made in the USA
- Schneider XW Inverter made in China
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
- General labor for assembly, test and crating included
- Hope I have all the parts! | Download
- XW E-Panel Dim Drawing | Download
- SPD Manual | Download
- Schneider XW E-Panel Manual | Download
- Breaker and Busbar Torque Specs | Download
- MNEDC250 Specifications | Download
- MNEDC5 to MNEDC100 Specifications | Download
- Grid Tie With Battery Backup Flow Diagram | Download
- Off Grid Solar Flow Diagram | Download
- 10-492-1_REVA_SCHNEIDER_XW_PLUS-1CLASSIC | Download
Truck Freight Only NOTE: MidNite does not warranty Schneider components.
California Residents: Warning
We DO NOT accept returns on Pre-Wired systems, battery cables or custom built equipment.