The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
One full rated output and one 4 Amp output. Charge voltage can be precisely adjusted to suit any battery system. The input for the charger is 230V at 50/60HZ. Charge voltage can be measured directly on the battery terminals in order to compensate for voltage loss due to cable resistance. An external sensor allows to measure battery temperature and compensate charge voltage accordingly.
- Skylla-TG Charger | Download
- Skylla-TG Charger 24V: universal input and GL approval | Download
- Battery Alarm | Download
- Pallas 12/50, Skylla TG 24/30, 24/50, 24/50 3Phase, 24/30 110V, Titan 48/25 | Download
- Skylla TG 24/30, 24/50, 24/100-G Universal Input and GL Approval | Download
- Skylla TG 24/80, 24/100, TG 24/100 3Phase, Titan 48/50 | Download