The MNE250SMA-Quad Mstr This E-Panel works with 3 of the MNE250SMA-Slave E-Panels to create a Quad stack of Sunny Islands. The MNE250SMA-Quad Mstr master includes the Quad 125amp, 120/240vac input/output bypass system. This E-Panel can be used in conjunction with a Sunny Island inverter as part of a Quad off-grid, battery backup or AC Coupled system. Terminals are provided for hookup to leg 1 + 2 in the Slave E-Panels. Comes with 250amp battery disconnect breaker and inverter cables. Pre-wired with AC input and output wiring for leg 1 (master) inverter. (Three slaves are also required for Quad system.)
Master E-Panel for a 18-24KW quad Sunny Island inverter system. The quad system can be off-grid, AC coupled, battery backup grid tie or battery backup. Three Slave E-Panels and three additional Sunny Island inverters required. This master E-Panel in a quad Sunny Island inverter system includes:
NOTE: A back plate (MNESMA-Short BP or MNESMA-Tall-BP) is recommended for the proper wiring alignment of the Sunny Island.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- 125amp, 120/240vac AC Output/Bypass system
- Separate 60amp, 120/240vac AC input and output breakers for the master inverter
- 6 Extra spaces on the face to the Right of the main battery breaker for the black bodied (MNEAC or MNEPV) CBI Din Rail breakers
- 4 Spaces on the left side and 6 spaces on the right side of the chassis for the Panel mount 3/4 inch breakers (MNEDC)
- 250amp battery breaker with inverter cables
- 500amp/50mV shunt (MNSHUNT)
- Battery negative busbar
- AC input and Output busbars
- Neutral and ground busbars
- AC input and output wiring
- Transition terminals to Slave E-Panels
- Space provided for 6 additional 1/2" wide din rail mount AC or DC breakers and up to 12 3/4" wide panel mount breakers. All breakers are hydraulic-magnetic and rated for continuous duty.
- Knockouts located for battery cables
- AC conduit connections
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- SMA E-Panel Dim Drawing | Download
- SMA-E-Panel-Manual | Download
- Classic Simple Flow Diagram | Download