In AGM batteries the electrolyte (mixture of water and sulphuric acid) is largely absorbed in glass fibre. This type of battery is entirely maintenance-free and there is no gas formation with normal use. Not requiring any ventilation these batteries can be installed anywhere.
Their construction gives a very fast discharge at very high currents so AGM batteries are ideal for systems that require high currents (for instance when starting an engine). The battery poles can be unscrewed and this type of battery can be combined with every standard battery terminal.
- Ideal universal battery; also for starter functions.
- Compressed AGM technology.
- Saves up to15% in volume.
- Saves up to 15% in weight.
- Miniscule footprint; 2x 185 Ah for a 200 Ah battery footprint.
- Two-year warranty.
- Product Specifications | Download
|General specifications||General specifications|
|Nom. battery voltage||12 V|
|Capacity C20||150 Ah|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles) lxwxh||560 x 110 x 280 mm 22.0 x 4.3 x 11.0 inch|
|Weight||40.5 kg 89.3 lb|
|Technical specifications||Technical specifications|
|CCA to DIN||610 A|
|CCA to SAE||1020 A|