In AGM batteries the electrolyte (mixture of water and sulphuric acid) is largely absorbed in glass fibre. This type of battery is entirely maintenance-free and there is no gas formation with normal use. Not requiring any ventilation these batteries can be installed anywhere.
Their construction gives a very fast discharge at very high currents so AGM batteries are ideal for systems that require high currents (for instance when starting an engine). The battery poles can be unscrewed and this type of battery can be combined with every standard battery terminal.
- Ideal solution for cyclic applications such as electric propulsion wheelchairs golf carts etc.
- Easy configuration of 12/24/48 V battery terminals with high capacity.
- Double pole for easy installation.
- No gas formation with normal use.
- Two-year warranty.
- Product Specifications | Download
|General specifications||General specifications|
|Nom. battery voltage||6 V|
|Capacity C20||400 Ah|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles) lxwxh||295 x 180 x 428 mm 11.6 x 7.1 x 16.9 inch|
|Weight||53 kg 116.8 lb|