The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The MNE250SMA-AC-SINGLE master includes the Manual input/output 60amp, 120/240vac bypass system along with separate 60amp, 120/240vac AC input and output breakers. This E-Panel can be used in conjunction with a Sunny Island inverter as part of an AC Coupled system. Comes with a 250amp battery disconnect breaker and inverter cables. Pre-wired with AC input and output wiring.
MNE250SMA-AC-SINGLE master E-Panel in a single Sunny Island AC Coupled system. (MidNite Autoformer and SunnyBoy inverter required)
The master includes the input/output 60amp, 120/240vac bypass system along with separate 60 amp, 120/240vac AC input and output breakers. This E-Panel can be used in conjunction with a Sunny Island inverter as part of an AC Coupled system. Comes with a 250amp battery disconnect breaker and inverter cables. Pre-wired with AC input and output wiring.
RS485 boards are required when AC Coupling to SunnyBoy inverters if 3 stage charging is desired. One RS485 board goes into the Sunny Island inverter and each SunnyBoy Inverter. AC Coupling to the SunnyBoy grid-tie inverter is possible without RS485 boards. The Sunny Island grid-tie inverter will frequency shift based on battery voltage to knock the grid-tie inverter off line. SunnyBoy inverters can switch between off-grid and grid-tie mode automatically when RS485 boards are used. To program this feature you must use either a SMA service cable (USBPBS) or SMA web box (SUNNYWEBBOXU).
The backed up critical loads panel always has 120/240vac available. 60amps is available on leg 1 and 30amps on leg 2 in the critical loads panel. Comes standard with one MNSPD-300. Requires the MidNite Autoformer MNX-240 NOTE: A back plate (MNESMA-Short BP or MNESMA-Tall-BP) is recommended for the proper wiring alignment of the Sunny Island.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- 60amp, 120vac AC output/bypass assembly and independent 60amp
- 120vac AC input and output breakers
- 60amp, 240vac breakers and bus bar for the Grid tie inverter input
- 8 Extra spaces on the face to the Right of the main battery breaker for the black bodied (MNEAC or MNEPV) CBI Din Rail breakers
- 4 Spaces on the left side and 6 spaces on the right side of the chassis for the Panel mount 3/4 inch breakers (MNEDC)
- 500A/50mV shunt (MNSHUNT)
- Neutral, Ground, AC IN, AC OUT and Grid Tie IN terminal busbars
- 250amp battery breaker with inverter cables
- AC wiring to inverter.
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- SMA E-Panel Dim Drawing | Download
- SMA-E-Panel-Manual | Download
- Classic Simple Flow Diagram | Download