The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
80 amp 150VDC panel mount DC ground fault protector (NRTL listed breaker assy) 1/2 amp trip mechanism connects between battery negative and earth ground NEC2008 requires DC-GFP's on all solar installations.
MidNite's breakers are rated to break the full rated load at the rated voltage repeatedly, with NO DAMAGE. Always use a properly sized breaker for disconnecting.
All MidNite circuit breakers can be used at 100% rated current when mounted in a MidNite enclosure.
Breaker Torque Value: 30 In-Lbs (3.4NM)
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Listed for US & Canada
- MNDC-GFP instructions | Download
- Breaker and Busbar Torque Specs | Download
- MNDC-GFP80 Specifications | Download
- Breaker Time Delay Values | Download
- C-Series Breaker Specifications | Download