The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
You won't be able to find an inverter with this much quality as a single-phase option. This is most powerful pure sine wave, 120Vac inverter sold by AIMS Power.
This is inverter innovation at its highest level - the new AIMS Power 6000 watt 48 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is industrial grade, with strength and efficiency that dominates fuel-powered generators.
Of course, when choosing to use an inverter to power appliances and/or equipment, you have a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions that deplete the ozone. Fuel-powered generators are useless on that front, as they release pollutants harmful to the planet.
You'll also be happy to know that this is a three-in-one product.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 50 amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch from using a battery bank to shore power. This is great in the event of a power outage, as the product will automatically detect the outage and redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- It also has a built-in 45 amp battery charger which uses AC power, from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator for example, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power. Youll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 6000 watts of continuous power and 18,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds). The auto-generator start port is also a great feature for emergency backup power, as it will automatically kick on your generator when it senses your battery bank getting low.
However, we recommend recharging your battery bank with AIMS Power solar panels a cleaner form of power.
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 6000 watt capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 18,000 watts for 20 seconds, as previously stated).
AIMS Power also has a 5000 watt modified sine inverter if youre looking for something with a few less features and a lower price. Were constantly reinventing our products so that users are provided with the best technology available on the market.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, youre getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
This inverter will output 120 Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 switch on the DC side of the product. This means the inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
If you need a similar inverter with a bit more power, try our new 8000 watt low frequency inverter charger.
This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for nearly any job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions. Its built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And its protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or conformal-coated boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system. Features
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110 Vac Single Phase
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 80 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto gen start
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Product Manual | Download
Inverter Output Specifications
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 4.16 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <0.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 45A
- Unit Weight: 154 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 19.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 184 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 26 x 21.3 x 16.1 inches