The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Flexibility For Any Size Project
UNIRAC LARGE ARRAY (ULA) supports a wider range of site and climatic challenges than any other PV structure on the market. ULA aluminum components merge with SOLARMOUNT rails and installer-supplied steel pipe to form durable, rigid truss structures. Modular Design & Flexibility
- The size of a ULA is limited only by the size of your ground site.
- ULA supports a wide range of site and climatic challenges.
- Aluminum components merge with SOLARMOUNT rails and installer-supplied schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe (available anywhere) to create a durable structure that can accommodate uneven, rocky or sloping terrain.
- ULA is capable of withstanding Zone 4 seismic events or extreme wind or snow loads. Increase your leading-edge height or optimize your tilt angle to clear ground obstructions.
- GFT_-Construction-Drawings-Gen-2---Top-Chord-404036.pdf | Download
- GFT_Construction-Drawings_Gen-1---Top-Chord-404010.pdf | Download
- GFT_-Detail-Drawings-Gen-2---Top-Chord-404036.pdf | Download
- GFT_COMO-LOS-TIPOS-DE-SUELO-PUEDEN-AFECTAR-LAS-INSTALACIONES-SOLARES.pdf | Download