The Mojave platform combines the latest power electronics and control technology with the old-school muscle and practical features that define OutBack Power.
The Mojave inverter continues the impressive legacy of robust off-grid and grid-hybrid performance for which OutBack Power's FX, FXR and Radian platforms are well known. But it doesn't stop there. The Mojave inverter does away with external system controllers and includes an integrated wiring compartment for faster, clutter-free installation.
The OGHI8048A comes ready to AC-couple with most grid-tied inverters and 48 VDC batteries on the market today. It's the easy way to add the economic and resilience benefits of energy storage to existing residential PV systems.
On-grid or off, be ready for anything. Product Highlights
- Be ready for anything with off-grid capability
- Easily start motors and compressors commonly found in freezers and HVAC systems, outpacing other inverters
- Seamlessly AC-couple with UL 1741-SA listed grid-tied inverters up to 8kW for easy addition to existing solar PV systems
- Take ownership of your energy in the face of time-ofuse rates, demand charges and net-metering changes
- Connect to the intuitive user interface via integrated Wi-Fi hotspot and a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Access OPTICS RE via Ethernet or Wi-Fi internet connection
- Easily add a generator or other secondary AC source
- Quickly and easily install with mounting plate and roomy integrated wiring compartment
- Mojave AC Inverter Datasheet | Download
- Mojave AC Inverter Datasheet - Spanish | Download