The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Dual-module // Single phase // 3rd generation
APsystems' 3rd generation of dual-module, single-phase microinverters, the DS3 product family represents the culmination of years of power conversion expertise and innovation in high-efficiency, high-density power conversion to maximize the peak performance of today's high-capacity PV modules.
The DS3 series reaches unprecedented levels of power output and is fully backwards compatible with QS1 and YC600 microinverters and accessories. It features 2 input channels, each with independent MPPT, and encrypted wireless Zigbee communication. An innovative and compact design makes the product lighter while maximizing power production, and silicone-encapsulated components reduce stress on electronics, facilitate thermal dissipation, and enhance weatherproofing. Reliability is significantly increased thanks to 20% fewer components than previous generations.
The DS3 series is grid-interactive and fully compliant with CA Rule 21 requirements. With its unparalleled performance, efficiency of 97%, and increased reliability, the APsystems DS3 series is a gamechanger for residential and commercial solar. Product Models
A Class Apart
- DS3-S - 640VA output, ideal for PV modules up to 400W+
- DS3-L - 748VA output, ideal for PV modules up to 480W+
- DS3 - 880VA output, ideal for PV modules up to 550W+
- (+ means higher wattage PV modules will not negatively impact the inverter)
What is so unique about these new microinverters? The DS3 series utilizes a new architecture that can manage far higher capacities of PV modules than conventional 1:1 microinverters.
The DS3-L and DS3-L have also been specifically designed to maximize the output on each residential circuit. Compared with competing devices, the DS3-L has up to 37% more AC output and the DS3-L up to 60% more output power per channel than conventional microinverters. For many installers around the world, the new DS3 series has become a strong competitive advantage helping them save money while winning more business. Key Features
- Single-Phase, Dual-Module Microinverter
- 640W, 768W, And 880W Models
- Dual, Independent Mppt
- Encrypted Zigbee Wireless
- Accommodates 2 Pv Modules Up To 550Wp (Ds3 Model)
- Certified To Ul1741 Sa (Ca Rule 21) Standard
- Compatible With Qs1 &Amp; Yc600 Products &Amp; Accessories
- Product Specifications | Download