The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Yellow moulded oil resistant, 3x 2.5 mm, 25 metre
A safe and carefree power connection is your ticket to a comfortable and smooth onboard experience during your stay. The 230 V grid is the source to run your appliances and charge the batteries. Mastervolt offers you everything you need for a high quality grid connection, with safety, security and performance given the highest priority.Practical tips
- Based on the maximum load for onboard power consumption, choose either a 16 A or a 32 A connection.
- For high loads choose multiple parallel connections to the grid.
- Choose the appropriate connection: Standard is an earthed two-pole plug or the more familiar blue CEE three-pole plug.
- Cable between the grid and application: Industrial, electric triple-core cable with European colour coding (brown, blue, yellow/green) with a thick synthetic sheath.
- An onboard connection: Perfectly protected easy lock system for grid power plug.
- Required safety measures.
- Shore Fix fuse/earth leakage circuit breaker; basic fuse between AC plug and onboard system (product code 124001000).
- High or low frequent isolation transformer. The safest solution for complete isolation of your network and the grid; prevents corrosion via electrolysis.
- Product Specifications | Download