The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Checking your Mastervolt product has never been easier
The SmartRemote completes any MasterBus system. With its good looks and compact size, the SmartRemote is ideal as a remote panel in entry level power systems or as a local device readout in larger systems. Applications include boats, vehicles and stationary systems.Local device monitoring
Mastervolt products enable intelligent power systems with advanced multi-device monitoring and control. However, in situations where the local device readout is hard to reach or too limited, an entry-level color display for local device monitoring would be ideal. This is where the SmartRemote comes in.Easy to use
The new SmartRemote single-device display is unique in many ways. It communicates with Mastervolt devices, shows key parameters, allows simple device settings and is fun to use. Checking your batteries, adjusting your shore fuse or controlling your Mastervolt charger/inverter has never been easier.Easy to install
The SmartRemote display can be panel mounted or may be integrated into a Blue Sea Systems Custom 360 bezel. Connection is easy as 1-2-3: simply click the network cable into a Mastervolt device and off you go.Affordable
The SmartRemote offers great value for money, having so many features in a compact and sturdy design, at a price which will surprise you.Features
- Full color display for local device monitoring.
- Displays key parameters.
- Control key device functions.
- User adjustable power saving mode.
- MasterBus network compatible.
- Universal, easy mounting.
- Plug & Play - no configuration, no power supply needed.
- Blue Sea Systems Custom 360 integration.
- Support for English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish.
Think Global, Act Local... Smart Remote!
- CombiMaster, all models.
- ChargeMaster Plus, all models.
- MLI Ultra 5500, MLI Ultra 2750, MLI Ultra 5000, MLI Ultra 2500, MLI 1250, MLI Ultra MKI.
- MasterShunt 500 CZone, MasterShunt 500.
- Product Specifications | Download
|Display/read-out||2.8 inch, 320 x 240 pixels, high colour|
|Mounting||panel mount (cutout: 52 mm / 2 inch, 4 screws included); Blue Sea 360 panel mount (locking ring included)|
|Dimensions, hxwxd|| 72 x 72 x 29.4 mm 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inch|
|Weight|| 0.075 kg 0.2 lb|
|Delivered with||MasterBus cable (6 mtr), Mastervolt-CZone drop cable (1 mtr), manual|
|Power consumption||Bus powered, < 160 mW (idle mode)|