- Digital Signal Processor controlled
- Computer programmable
- Temperature compensation
- Easy connection for one or two battery banks
- Universal worldwide AC input
- Simple front panel controls
- Digital Display of Voltage and Current (lengthens chassis)
- High Vibration Rugged Duty
- Dry Contact Output Fail Relay
- Carrying Handle
- Canbus / RS232 / Remote Control port
- Five year parts and labour warranty
- BCDi320 Manual | Download
- IBC320 Mechanical Drawing | Download
The BCDi series chargers are fully Digital Signal Processor controlled and feature Universal Input Voltage from 85 to 265 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz with Active Power Factor Correction for the most efficient use of AC power.
Four charging profiles are available with easy front panel selection to handle most types of batteries from traditional Lead Acid, Sealed Lead Acid and even Lithium Ion.
The free to download 'Power Wizard' software allows full programming and selection of each of the four profiles from a laptop computer. 300 and 1000 Watt models for 1 or 2 banks of 12, 24, 28, 32, 36 or 48 Volt batteries.
BCDi320MW model available with MIL connectors, extra input and output filtering and sealed to IP66.
|Function ||Battery Charger |
|Conversion ||DC to DC |
|Power Level ||300 |
|Input Volts ||70-350 VDC |
|Power Factor Corrected (PFC) ||Yes |
|Output Volts ||24 VDC |
|Output Amps Continuous ||10 |
|Input/Output Isolation ||Yes |
|Technology ||Digital |
|Charging Stages ||3 |
|Temperature Compensation ||Yes |
|Equalize ||Yes |
|Battery Banks ||2 |
|Product Series on website ||IBC320 |
|Option Codes ||'Z' No Conformal Coating (Any Model), 'Y' IP67 Certified, 'X' Ruggedized & Wide Temp, 'W' IP66 Water Resistant, 'V' Digital Volt/Ammeter, 'U' Safety Special Inspection (CSA/UL), 'O' Open Frame - No chassis, 'M' Military Rugged, 'J' MIL810 Tested Only, 'I' MIL461 Tested Only, 'E' European ROHS compliant, 'C' MIL461F & MIL810G Tested |