The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Magnum Energy, MSH3012M-L, 3000 Watt, 12V Inverter/125 Amp PFC Charger
Manufactured by: Magnum Energy
Dec 9th - Dec 15th
This product is currently on Backorder.
Expected Ship Date: January 12, 2024
Out of Stock
The MSH-M Series Inverter / Charger from Magnum Energy a pure sine wave inverter designed with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Hybrid technology: Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power shore or AC generator or from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
Load support: Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Older remote revisions will work with the MSH-M Series. However, to view the load support status the following remote revisions are required:
- ME-RC Revision 2.7
- ME-ARC evision 3.0
- ME-RTR evision 3.0
- Product Manual | Download
- Product Specifications | Download
- Pure sine wave
- The MSH-M Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations
- The MSH-M is interchangeable with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories
- Lightweight aluminum base and cover provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Multiple ports available
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- The MSH-M Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty