The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The 6-station Pump Relay (PRP) boards for Cabin & Chiller Controls
The 6-station Pump Relay (PRP) boards allows control of a common seawater pump between multiple cabin or chiller controls. It can also be used to control a common chilled-water loop pump between multiple chiller controls.
Separate, fully-isolated pump trigger inputs accept either 115VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50-60Hz. The pump power source and pump output is also isolated and can be either 115VAC or 230VAC/50-60Hz.
The metal enclosure allows for entry and exit of all wires to and from the controls, from the pump power source, and to the pump. Features
Specifications/Notes Pump Relays Compatible with All Cabin & Chiller Controls, Including Legacy OEM
- Fully isolated trigger inputs allow connection to different circuits.
- Compatible with any manufacture pump and AC or chiller system.
- Controls common sea water pump for multiple AC or chiller units.
- Capacity to handle up to 20 amps.
- 100 to 240 VAC capable at both 50 and 60Hz.
- Trigger 230 pumps from 120 volt AC
- Trigger 120 pumps from 230 volt AC
- 2, 6, or 12 trigger inputs available.
- Pump Relay (PRP) Specification Sheet | Download
- Replaces Legacy Cruisair Pump Relays