The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
TS Series Truewave Power Inverters Pure Power For the Most Demanding Confitions
Vanner's rugged, reliable, and safe TS Series AC power inverters are designed to operate and protect equipment in the most extreme conditions. Our proprietary TruWave Technology generates a Pure Sine Wave signal that delivers safe AC power to operate the most demanding power tools and sensitive electronic equipment, while working seamlessly with today's sophisticated OEM electrical systems. TS Series Features
- PURE SINE WAVE - TruWave technology generates pure sine wave AC power to operate and protect the most sensitive electronic devices.
- EFFICIENCY RATING OF 90% TO 93% - Provides longer inverter engine-off run time from batteries and lower battery discharge.
- DC INPUT RANGE OF 10.5Vdc TO 16.5Vdc - The widest DC input range available works with all OEM multi-voltage and multi-mode alternators.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE OF -20C TO +40C (-4F TO +104F) - Reliable in any climate.
- THREE SECONDS OF SURGE TIME - Ample surge time to start and operate the most demanding tools and equipment.
- ALL-METAL BODY AND CHASSIS - Ensures safe operation and secure mounting regardless of orientation.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The low profile allows for in-cab and behind seat applications.
- RANGE OF POWER - Available in 12Vdc and 24Vdc input with an AC output range of400W to 3000W, Vanner has the right inverter for any on-board AC power application.
- Owner's Manual | Download
- Brochure | Download