The EnergyCell XLC battery system is an ideal solution for today's demanding off-grid, selfconsumption or backup applications requiring larger energy storage.
- Ideal for high capacity energy demands in off-grid, self-consumption, or emergency backup applications
- 3800 cycles @ 50% DoD at 25C
- 17 year standby life at 25C
- High charge acceptance at 300ADC
- 10 year standard full replacement warranty
- Integrated cabinet with modular racking assembly saves on installation time
- Product Specificaton | Download
- Backgrounder EnergyCell 1000XLC | Download
- Product Warranty | Download
The EnergyCell XLC battery system incorporates time-saving modular design. The integrated cabinet with a XLC provides a cost effective solution for all users saving over 40% of installation time compared to a traditional rack. Proven lead-acid VRLA technology, combined with enhanced carbon additives, make it one of the safest batteries in the market. The EnergyCell XLC is unparalleled in performance backed up by a 10-year full replacement warranty (subject to terms and conditions).
The XLC's pioneering lead-acid technology incorporates an added carbon additive to the negative active material (NAM), enhanced separators and anti-corrosion grid design delivering a dramatic improvement in service life. 3800 cycles at 50% DoD, 17 year standby life. Optimized to operate seamlessly with OutBack Power conversion equipment and OPTICS RE connectivity with real-time access to critical battery performance data.