Installing solar panels in an RV, boat, van or bus? You will need to drill through the roof to run your solar cables but using our weatherproof double entry gland will put your mind at ease. Simply route the cables through the entry gland and seal. The entry gland provides reliable protection against the weather. Perfect for solar applications that need to route cables in an RV, boat, bus, van or entry that needs to be water tight.
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Quickly installs
- Keep your cables organized
- ABS material
- Weatherproof / waterproof
- Compatible with cables 2mm to 6mm (up to 6 AWG cable)
- ABS white box, 2 glands and 2 waterproof rubber seals
- Dimensions: 3 7/8" W x 3 1/2" L x 2"H - Length with glands 4 5/8"
- Convenient grove for waterproof silicone/sealant for mounting. No drilling needed.
- Self tapping screws may be used