VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender Series solar batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power
- "T" terminals are copper alloy with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, & washers
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Non spillable in any attitude
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Sun Xtender Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
- Data Sheet | Download
PVX-890T applications include Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Cathodic Protection.