The Kepco Series KLN is a new family of automatic crossover, low-profile, high-performance, low-cost programmable power supplies The KLN Series offers stable d-c power in
KLN Series Extended Range
- KLN 750W, 1500W, 3000W BROCHURE | Download
- KLN 5KW, 10KW, 15KW BROCHURE | Download
Extended Range refers to the constant power technique used to extend the operating range
- 3U high, full-rack package for 10KW.
- 3U high, full-rack package for 5KW.
- 5KW Models
- 10KW Models
- 15KW Models
- 3U high, full-rack package for 15KW.
Speed-controlled fans limit acoustic noise for bench top applications.
For 750W, 1500W and 3000W, models, programming of output voltage, current and voltage and current limits may be achieved by analog means or by RS 485 digital control. GPIB or LAN interfaces are factory-installed options.
For Extended Range models, programming of output voltage, current, power and voltage and current limits may be achieved by built-in LAN (LXI) digital control. GPIB, USB, Serial Port (RS 422/RS 485) and Isolated Analog are factory-installed options.*
USB and Serial Port (RS 422/RS 485) options are currently under development. Markets and Applications
- Aerospace and Satellite Test
- Telecom and IT Industry
- Automated Test Equipment
- Factory Automation
- QC Testing
- Solar Application
- Water Purification
- Heat Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Battery Charging and Testing
- Electroplating, Sputtering and Coating
- New Energy R & D