The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The VSN300 Wifi Logger Card is an advanced expansion board for UNO and TRIO string inverters* which provides residential and commercial users with an advanced and cost-effective solution for monitoring and controlling their photovoltaic system.
The VSN300 Wifi Logger Card is easy to install on most existing string inverters* by using the inverter's internal expansion slot.
The built-in IP networking connectivity and innovative Wi-Fi commissioning techniques enable this card to be easily configured for most Wi-Fi networks and access points without installing any additional external devices. Highlights
- The Wi-Fi Certified mark assures interoperability with IEEE 802.11b/g/n networks over the 2.4GHz band
- Easily installed on new and existing UNO and TRIO string inverters
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) support
- Local, remote monitoring in one solution
- High performance non-volatile data logging
- High-speed inverter data exchange through Hyperlink (where available)
- Modbus TCP server for SCADA integration
- SunSpec certified Modbus mapping for easy integration
- Secured and encrypted data transfer to Aurora Vision Plant Management Platform
- VSN300 Wifi Logger Card Data sheet (English) | Download