The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender Series solar batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power
- "T" terminals are copper alloy with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, & washers
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Non spillable in any attitude
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Sun Xtender Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
- Data Sheet | Download
PVX-560T applications include Telemetry RTU's Monitoring, Traffic Warning Signals, and Parking Lot Lighting.