The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender Series solar batteries are valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Designed for renewable energy applications for superior & reliable power when you need it.
- Corrosion free terminal connections allow for maximum conductivity.
- Maintenance free design means no spilling, no spewing, no watering.
- Install upright, on its side or end.
- Stackable with minimum required spacing ( see Sun Xtender Technical Manual for details ).
- Shockproof, high impact reinforced case restrains from bulging.
- PolyGuard protection used around the positive plate and AGM prevents shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only battery offering this added layer of protection.
- Sun Xtender Series batteries ship Hazmat EXEMPT.
PVX-2120L is a popular 4D size wighing just 138 pounds. Used for applications such as Traffic Arrow / Message Boards, Cathodic Protection, Residential Grid Tied & Off Grid systems, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations, Microwave Earth / Satellite Stations, Parking Lot Lighting.