IQ8 and IQ8+ Microinverters
Our newest IQ8 Microinverters are the industry's first microgrid-forming, software defined microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently. The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high speed digital logic and has superfast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Easy to install
- Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8 Series Microinverters integrate with the IQ Battery, IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
- Connect PV modules quickly and easily to the IQ8 Series Microinverters that has integrated MC4 connectors.
- IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
- IQ8 Series Microinverters are UL listed as PV Rapid Shutdown Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Product Datasheet | Download
High productivity and reliability
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down*
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-poweredPV modules
Note: Q8 Microinverters cannot be mixed together with previous generations of Enphase microinverters (IQ7 Series, IQ6 Series, etc) in the same system.
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support**
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) and IEEE 1547:2018 (UL 1741-SB