DC Master 24/24-3 (Isolated)
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output..Features
- Low costs.
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
- Product Specifications | Download
The isolated DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits..Features
Intelligent DC-DC converters
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.Complete package
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
|Nominal output voltage||27.2 V |
|Max. output power||109 W |
|Nominal output power||82 W |
|Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals)||4 A |
|Continuous output current||3 A |
|Nominal input voltage||24 V|
|Input voltage range (max.)||20-32 V DC (35 V)|
|Dimensions, hxwxd|| 127 x 87 x 50 mm 5.0 x 3.4 x 2.0 inch|
|Weight|| 0.44 kg 1.0 lb|
|DC consumption||< 15 mA|
|Temperature range (ambient temp.)|| -25 C to 80 C, derating > 30 C -13 F to 176 F|