FX-Maxx Control Display
The FX-Maxx Control Display is Micro-Air's long-standing cabin control standard for both self-contained and split DX systems and for CW air handlers. Features
- Identical look and wall cutout to the original ECU-Maxx and AH-Maxx Control Displays.
- Easy-to-read and bright 7-segment LED display
- Clear, individual mode, fault and fan speed indicator LEDs
- Simple 6-button interface for operation and programming
- Built-in inside temperature sensor
- 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface. Legacy SDL interface also available.
- Available in black or white
- FX-Maxx DX Operation Manual | Download
- FX-Maxx CW Operation Manual | Download
This display has the identical appearance as the ECU/AH-Maxx control display. However, it uses a different display interface cable and is functionally incompatible.