OutBack Power's Radian GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications, through provided inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter connection and 120/240VAC or 230V maintenance bypass.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for ground-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications.
The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
NOTICE: The new 300V GS load centers accommodate FLEXmax 100 charge controllers. Due to the different voltage ratings, OutBack Power does not recommend mixing the FM100-300VDC with the FM60 or FM80-150VDC controllers on the same battery bank. Be sure to review installation instructions when installing OutBack Power equipment. Product Highlights
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- 120/240VAC and 230VAC designs
- UL 1741 end-to-end
- Greater dynamic stability
- Dual AC inputs
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand
- GS Load Center Datasheet | Download
- GS Load Center Datasheet, Chinese | Download
- Warranty Information - English / Spanish | Download
- Warranty Information - French / German | Download
- Radian Series GS Load Centers STEP File | Download