Always on course with Mastervolt
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket screws and fasteners.
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation.
- Continuous output.
- Insulated and non-insulated models available.
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Product Specifications | Download
Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on... The power to be independent. DC Master DC-DC converters
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available including insulated and non-insulated models.
|General specifications||General specifications|
|Nom. output voltage||27.2 V|
|Max. output power||245 W|
|Nom. output power||191 W|
|Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals)||9 A|
|Cont. output current||7 A|
|Nominal input voltage||12 V|
|Input voltage range||10-15.5 V|
|Dimensions hxwxd||167 x 87 x 50 mm 6.6 x 3.4 x 2.0 inch|
|Weight||0.61 kg 1.3 lb|
|Technical specifications||Technical specifications|
|DC consumption||< 120 mA|
|Temperature range (ambient temp.)||-25 C to 80 C derating > 30 C -13 to 176 F|
|Sound level||< 30 dBA at 1 mtr|