The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Ultra Rail Speedseal Feet
The SpeedSeal Foot and SpeedSeal Track speeds the installation process by allowing installers to lag straight to a structural member with no in-between components, while eliminating damage to shingles from the installation process.The simple install process consists of locating a rafter, filling the sealant cavity and securing to the roof. The SpeedSeal Technology compresses sealant into shingle surfaces and lag hole, as the SpeedSeal Foot or SpeedSeal Track is secured to the rafter. SpeedSeal technology saves installers time on the roof with less parts and less tools, while maintaining the integrity of the shingles. SpeedSeal Technology
New SpeedSeal DeckFoot
- Innovative design incorporates flashing reliability into a single roof attachment
- Sealing cavity with compressible barrier secures sealant in place & fills voids
- Sealant is compressed into cavity and lag hole as attachment is secured to rafter creating lasting seal
- Maintains the integrity of the roof by eliminating the disruption of shingles - no more pry bar.
- Lag straight to a structural member, no in-between components such as flashings or bases - simply locate rafter, fill sealant cavity & secure to roof.
- Less Time. Less Parts. Less Tools
All new DeckFoot with SpeedSeal Technology combines the familiar benefits of SpeedSeal with even more versatility by securing to the decking rather than the rafter.
- Allows for layout adjustability on the roof without the need to locate & attach to rafters
- Ability to mount on specialty roof structures without standard rafters including TJI's, metal rafters, tongue & groove, and manufactured homes
- Each screw independently sealed with sealant venting ports to indicate proper seal.
- Eliminates the need to locate or find rafters for pilot holes, minimizing or even eliminating missed pilot holes that need to be sealed