The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
SimpliPhi your power with Access to a fully integrated energy storage and management solution
- Access power security with safe, reliable, non-hazardous and efficient energy source
- Access any power generation source with intelligent management
- Access your own power when and where you need it - inside or outside your home or business
- Specification Sheet | Download
- Product Brochure | Download
- Installation Manual | Download
- Integration Guide | Download
- Warranty Terms | Download
- Return Policy | Download
- Terms and Conditions - Product Sales | Download
SimpliPhi Power designs and manufactures efficient, non-toxic and enduring energy storage and management systems that utilize lithium ferro phosphate (LFP). Based in California, SimpliPhi combines non-hazardous LFP chemistry with its proprietary cell and battery architecture, power electronics, battery management system (BMS) and manufacturing methods to create safe, reliable, durable and highly scalable on-demand power solutions. Available for the residential, commercial, military and emergency response markets, SimpliPhi storage solutions have been rigorously tested and passed operational performance requirements by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps. Integral to all SimpliPhi solutions is a proprietary management system that further optimizes the life-cycle, round-trip efficiency rate, performance and durability of its batteries. SimpliPhi PHI 3.8 kWh 48V 60 Amp batteries are Certified to UL 1973 Standard. Standard Features
- Pre-programmed ESS for backup power, peak-shaving, and self-consumption of solar PV
- Internal transfer switch automatically disconnects from the grid during power outages and provides standby power for critical circuits
- Outdoor rated enclosure can be free-standing, or pad-mounted
- Advanced LFP batteries with a 10,000 cycle / 10-year warranty
- 98% round trip efficiency
- System monitoring by system control panel or Combox with remote system monitoring by web browser or mobile device app
- No cobalt, thermal regulation, cooling, or risk of fire
- Extended operating temperature
- System control panel or Combox
- Solar MPPT for DC-coupled or off-grid installations
- Automatic Generator control for additional standby power
- SIA (Standard Interconnection Agreement) customers: ESS allows for solar PV power to be self-consumed in a DC Coupled system, curtailing PV production to prevent the export of power to the grid. Compatible with both string inverters and micro-inverters in an AC Coupled system, providing a backup power source.
- SNEM (Net Energy Metering) customers: add standby power to an existing net-metered solar array or peak-shaving to a new net-metered solar array.
- SOff-grid customers: ESS with 4.8 kW Solar MPPT combines power generation and energy management in a single package.
- SDisaster recovery customers: reliable, 98% efficient, non-toxic backup power in the event of a power outage.