Backup Control Switch Whole home or partial home backup made easy.
When paired with Schneider Electric XW Pro inverters, the Backup Control Switch (BCS) automatically disconnects from the grid during an outage, allowing the system to provide backup power to the home.
The Backup Control Switch is used for larger XW Pro systems requiring up to 200 A rated MID or service entrance installation.
Part number: 865-BCS-2200 Microgrid Interconnect Device for the XW Pro Inverters
The Backup Control Switch provides full integration with the XW Pro hybrid inverters and other Schneider Electric solar & storage products, such as MPPT charge controllers and Insight Energy Management. Why Choose Backup Control Switch Fliexible Installation
- Whole home backup or subpanel backup with up to 200 A rating
- Service entrance rated when installed with a main breaker
- Top or bottom entry for grid input
- Optional non-backup circuit, making it easy to backup an existing panel and remove select non-critical loads
- Configurable for export limiting with integrated meter
- Backup Control Switch Datasheet | Download
- BCS Quick Start Guide (990-91525B) | Download
- XW Pro Multi-Unit Guide (990-91373) | Download
- BCS UL Certificate of Compliance | Download
- 10-Year-Contractual-Warranty_XW-Pro6848-NA_CL60A_CL125A_USA_PuertoRico_Mariana-Islands | Download
- Fast 50 ms transfer from grid connected to backup power operation Reliable backup power and load starting performance with the compatible XW Pro inverters
- Connect up to 4 XW Pro inverters for up to 27 kW continuous and 48 kW peak backup power capability
- Outdoor rated enclosure
- 10 year limited warranty